MeetBop Director: Where the magic happens!
MeetBop Director is the central command center for your swim meet managment. Here you Set up, Edit, Publish and Communicate from the MeetBop Director app. With low volunteer demands, this app can communicate with meet attendees, swimmers and officials.
Within the MeetBop Director app, the “set up” person, whether Meet Director or Volunteer Coordinator, sets up the communication paths for users:
- Create meets using your already set up MeetManager MDB file.
- Name multiple users
- Password protected by person
- Edit meet information (time changes, pool changes, parking info, etc)
- Enter specific pool information for those hard to find nats
- Edit Google Maps info if necessary
- Upload results periodically as results are available. (Live Results)
- Update Event/Heat information (Live Timeline)
- Stop & Start meets
- Message followers
- Retrieve meet statistics and analytics