The MeetBop app can be used by the volunteer coordinator at a meet to keep the event and heat current.
Access to the admin view is password protected. This is set in MeetBop Director when the meet is created.
Note: there is also a computer browser based way to keep the meet information current.
The MeetBop Director app is where the magic happens:
- Creates meets via the Meet Manager MDB file upload
- Edits meet information
- Upload results WHEN the results are verified
- Update Event/Heat
For the Meet Attendee/End User, MeetBop’s live timeline gives user the following meet information:
- Current event and heat
- The entire meet timeline with original and projected event start times
- Pre-swim text message alerts
- How far ahead of or behind schedule a meet is
Why is this important?
MeetBop LiveTimeline Benefits:
- Meet volunteers won’t miss events and the associated problems that slow the meet down.
- Swimmers can accurately prepare for their swims — warm up at optimal times and not miss them.
- No more last minute running up to the blocks.
- Parents and Fans by having freedom to move around and away from the pool without fear of missing an event.